Tinzzi Solar Powered Water Fountain Pump, 1.4W Bird Bath Fountain Pump
Solar battery: 7V / 1.4W
Pump power: 7V / 1.4W
Maximum stroke of the pump: 100 cm
Maximum flow of the pump: 160L / hour
Max. Water height: 30 – 70cm
Lifespan:> 10000 hours
1. Before using for the first time, please remove the plastic film.
2. Place the pump completely in the water with the nozzle above the water. Make sure the pump is firmly attached to the bottom of the water to avoid vibrations.
3. Insert the pump socket into the socket of the solar panel output.
4. Place the solar module under sufficient sunlight and look directly into the sun
1. Make sure to fill the fountain with sufficient water, especially on sunny days. Always keep the pump below the water surface.
2. Change the water regularly to keep the water clean so that the pump is not hindered by dirt.
3. Protect the solar panel carefully to avoid damage.
4. Always keep the surface of the solar panels clean. Delivery content:
1 x solar well pump
4 x nozzles
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
【Solar fountain】 This water pump is automatically powered by solar energy, does not require battery or electricity, the fountain starts automatically in 3 seconds as soon as it is exposed to sufficient sunlight.
【Most efficient】 1.4W solar fountain with 4 different nozzles. Can change the nozzles at any time according to their personal preferences and different scenes. The water can rise up to 40-70 cm. The solar water pump can work normally, even if some solar modules are blocked by the leaves
【Easy installation and operation】 Just put the pump in water, the rest is done by the sun. The brighter it receives sunlight, the better it works
【Multiple applications】 This solar pump is perfect for bird bath, aquarium, small pond, pool, garden, water cycle for oxygen. Your garden would definitely draw the attention of passersby. Let your garden look so fun decorated by the solar water pump
【Helpful tips】 1. Make sure that you have put enough water in the well so that the pump can remain completely under water. 2. Allow the solar panel to expose to the maximum possibility under the sunlight, without leaves or other protected objects on the surface of the panel. 3. Clean the pump regularly to avoid clogging the pump
There are no reviews yet.